brahma muhurta meditation
Brahma muhurta meditation
Brahma muhurta meditation – This is the eleventh episode of a spiritual headstart and this part explicitly answers the core question as raised on the site.
Question Why is 4-6 AM the best time but can be done any time for those who missed meditating?
प्रश्न सुबह 4-6 बजे का समय सबसे अच्छा क्यों है, लेकिन जो लोग ध्यान करने से चूक गए हैं उन्हें कभी भी किया जा सकता है?
The video is made to help the seekers to work on the following things
The video clearly identifies
1. What is brahma muhurta
2. How it connected with timing 4-6 am
3. What is the best time for meditation
4. How human biological clock and Brahma muhurta is related
5. What if the seeker misses the Brahma muhurta time for meditation?
6. Timing as per modern times and as per our Sanskriti and Vedas.
7. Accurate reference of brahma muhurta in Veda, Purana and itihasa.
Brahma Muhurta refers to the creator’s time, where Brahma means ultimate knowledge and muhurta refers to the period of time. It usually falls between 3:44:44:30am and 5:44:44:30am deeper. It also helps to start your day in a positive way.
kundalini yoga | kundalini awakening
Sanatana Dharma- Eternal Journey