Yogic diet in yoga sadhana- Why it is important to watch what you are eating when you are committed to Yoga sadhana and Dhyana. In general terms, we call yogic meditation.
Why it is important to understand the various properties of food as per Vedic texts and Ayurveda.
The concept of satvik food is necessary for yogic meditation and dhyana.
How Tamas food and Rajasik food may impact the overall focus of a person.
Well to answer n number of questions arising in every second mind we have prepared a video embedding all possible replies with valid references from Vedic texts and Srimad Bhagwat Gita and Ayurveda.
The thought is to present the right perspective for what we are consuming and how to identify them.
So this video is all about Yogic diet in yoga sadhana
The video tries to put up the following things for discussion
1. What is Satvik food, Rajasiki Food and Tamsik Food.
2. What are sattva, raja, and tamas properties embedded in nature.
3. The suitable references from Vedic texts and Srimad Bhagwat Gita
4. Valid reference from the yoga sutra
5. Viewpoint of science
6. Why is it important to consider food discipline while adopting yoga sadhana or yogic meditation.
7. Way Forward
For spirituality, viewers may take interest in watching Shakti Ohm and the science of chakras for self-development as a spiritual seeker
1. Episode 1 Tale of kundalini awakening and chakra – Shakti Ohm – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p10uOrfmq18
2. Episode 2 Tale of kundalini awakening, chakras, endocrine system, and koshas- shakti Ohm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAvlIA9Z4B4
3. Episode 3 ॐ Ohm aum as creator and omnipotent presence of God- om chanting -Shakti Ohm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DVabY8rHCs
4. Episode 4 Tribandha pranayama, moola bandha, Ashwini mudra, and Basic pranayama for shakti ohm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVxMCjUn9EA
5. Episode 5 Tribandha and kundalini https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vI7ISEndfY
6. Episode 6 Shakti Ohm Chakraayam Live Demonstration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w235Ad9z6Zg